ANDROGEN DEFICIENCY IN AGING MALES
1. Do you have a decrease in libido (sex drive)?
2. Do you have a lack of energy?
3. Do you have a decrease in strength/endurance?
4. Have you lost height?
5. Have you noticed a decreased “enjoyment of life”?
6. Are you sad and/or grumpy?
7. Are your erections less strong?
8. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your ability to play sports?
9. Are you falling asleep after dinner?
10. Have you noticed a recent deterioration in your work performance?
Did you say yes to question #1 or #7?
Did you say yes to three or more questions?
If you said yes to either of these two questions, you may have low testosterone. If you have low testosterone, you may be a candidate for bio-identical hormone replacement therapy. If you’re interested in learning more, click the button below to find a Pro-pell Provider today that can get your the proper testing to see if you are a candidate for BHRT.